I’m Kelly from PADI Travel, and I’m reaching out to ask what’s on your scuba diving wish list - whether you’re ready to plan now or just dreaming for the future.
I’m a dive traveler myself, so I know how precious vacation time is. When you finally get the chance to take a trip, you want the destination, diving, and timing to feel right. That’s where our team can help.
Reply to this email and tell me what you’re interested in:
Where would you love to go?
Resort or liveaboard?
Any must-see marine life?
Once I know what you’re looking for, I’ll connect you with the right member of our team to help you explore the best options. PADI Travel has a 24/7 team of real dive professionals and avid dive travelers who personally assist divers with their travel plans.
Not ready to reply yet? You can also browse a few curated dive travel ideas and come back to me if something catches your eye.
This email was sent to nop1002.987654@blogger.com by PADI.
Add travel@mail.padidiver.com to your email address book to ensure that you receive PADI emails to your inbox.
No comments:
Post a Comment